4087 17th Street
Exceptionally elegant best describes this gorgeous Victorian home located in the heart of the Castro. The impeccable period details exude the finest quality craftsmanship from that era and will dazzle your eyes. Exquisite details including stained glass windows, elegant molding, original ornate wood trim, wainscoting, & three fireplaces. Main level boasts a spacious eat-in kitchen which leads to a tranquil sunlit deck with spiral staircase to the yard, living room with double parlor doors and ornate fireplace, bathroom, & 2 bedrooms. Floor plan provides great daily functionality as well as a great flow for entertaining. Lower level includes a designer master suite with walk-in closet, vaulted ceilings, vast family room, and separate laundry room. Family room opens to yard through two vintage double glass doors. Plenty of storage, a large yard, and 1 car garage parking. New interior paint throughout, refinished wood floors on top level, and new wood floors on bottom level. Seconds to Market St, Castro, MUNI, shopping, parks, and restaurants. With a Walk Score of 98, there is simply no doubt about it you will be living an exciting life when you call this special house at 4087 17th St home!
- Built in 1885, this dazzling home shows its original San Francisco charm
- Exceptionally elegant best describes this classic Victorian home in the heart of the Castro
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Living, Family, Eat-in Kitchen, 1 Car Garage
- Living Space: 1,945 Sq Ft per tax record
- Lot: 2,047 Sq Ft per tax record
- Main level: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room with double parlor doors, and eat in kitchen opens to sunlit deck
- Lower level: large designer master suite and family room with vintage double doors leading to yard
- Exquisite details including stained glass windows, elegant molding, original ornate wood trim, wainscoting, and 3 fireplaces
- New interior paint throughout
- Refinished wood floors on top level and new wood floors on bottom level
- Rear deck, patio, and beautiful garden for outdoor entertaining
- Many system and structural elements have been updated with recent steel framing, added drainage, new wiring, heating systems, etc.
- Sonos sound system
- Security cameras and alarm system
- Tax record shows property as 2 bedroom home
- Nearby parks include Corona Heights Park and Mission Dolores Park
- Seconds to Market St/Castro restaurants, shops, cafes, public transportation, MUNI underground station
- Walk Score: 98
Saturday, August 17 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 18 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 15 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 13 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.